Stars, Daisies and Butterflies
These are a few of my favorite things...

Thursday, September 2, 2010

If I had to pick a favorite season, it would be Fall. I love the crisp air, the changing leaves, and switching from T-shirts, tank tops and flip flops to sweaters, scarves, and boots. Honestly, I think I live in the perfect part of the country: we experience all four seasons, and secretly, I love them all. I get so excited over the first snowfall...every year around March, I can't wait to shed my heavy winter jacket for the mild spring temps...and by June, I am so ready for a swim. Which brings us to now. September is perfect in my book. Not too hot (OK, today is not the best example), and not too cold. My Uggs are at the ready for the chilly nights ahead. I've swapped my Storm Watch and Mid-Summer's Night Yankee Candles for Harvest Wreath and Vanilla Cupcake. And my favorite afghan is at the foot of my bed once again. I'm a happy girl!

Posted by April at 5:17 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment